11:00 AM - 12:00 PM Open Gym (Silks & Lyra)
12:00 PM - 1:00 PM Levels 1 & 2 (Ages 17+)
1:00 PM - 2:00 PM Levels 1 & 2 (Kids/Teens)
8:00 PM - 9:00 PM Open Gym (Silks & Lyra)
8:45 PM - 9:45 PM Levels 1 & 2 (Ages 17+)
(Class sizes Limited. Contact Lauren at (817)690-3122 to sign up for a class, or send an email through the "Contact Us" page.)
All Clases: $20
Private Lesson: $60 per 1hr
Private lessons are scheduled separately. All group classes and private lessons are located inside Lucas Gymnastics. There is a minimum of 2 students required for all group classes.
Class InformationLevel 1
No experience is needed. In this class you will learn the basics of aerial silks.
Previous experience is required. In this class you will begin working on tricks a little higher in the air.
This is a time for any current students to come and work on moves they have been taught in class and get a little more practice time. The instructor will not be teaching any new moves during this time, they will be there for supervision only.
- Long pants for prevention of burns or skin sticking to apparatus.
- Tight clothing; loose shirts/pants can get easily caught in the silks or get wrapped around the lyra and rip.
- Staying hydrated is always important so bring a bottle of water!
- We ask that you remove any jewelry as it can tear the aerial silks.
- Bring a good attitude and be ready to learn!